3.06.2010

Springing ahead of myself

Spring is slowly (and I mean slowly) approaching, but what better way to let mother nature know we're ready than to give a little nod with a post dedicated to what I believe is the best fashion statement for spring/summer 2010. Jelly shoes are without a doubt the must-have item in the months to come. I am obsessed with so many pairs, I really do not know what to do with myself. I discovered, I am kind of a scatterbrain. I am literally all over the place. You see, I often tell stories that have no link to anything that is happening at a particular moment. Hey wait, wasn't I just talking about jelly shoes? Anyway, here are some of my favourites for the sunny days leisurely making their way into sight...


1. Givency Jelly Chain Sandals (luisaviroma.com)
2. Marc Jacobs Flat Lace-Ups (gravitypope.com)
3. Chanel Camelia Casual Black Sandals (shoping369.com)
4. Joy & Alexandre Herchcovitch Jelly Sandals (saksfifthavenue.com)
5. Gucci Plastic Cut-Away Ballerina (farfetch.com
6. Steve Madden Casual Flat Peep-Toe (stevemadden.com)
7. See by Chloe Ankle Wrap Jelly Sandal (barneys.com)
8. See by Chloe Ankle Wrap Jelly Sandal (barneys.com)

Melissa by Vivienne Westwood Three-Strap Flat

Melissa by Vivienne Westwood Bootie Stud Boots

Melissa by Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon Heart Shoes

Melissa by Vivienne Westwood Tuxedo Ankle Boot

Melissa by Vivienne Westwood Aranha 79 + Neon

Stay solid. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...