5.13.2010

School's out for the summer! Well almost...

As we students begin to countdown the days until the long-awaited summer, and grown-ups everywhere look to the carefree, work-free and business suit free days ahead, I thought I would kick-off the pre-party with a summer playlist! I was debating posting this until I was done with my classes, however, I figured that you might want to listen to some musica while preparing your exam notes. With that in mind, here are some groovy songs (both old and new) that will be sure to bring hype, relaxation and a whole lot of FUN to your summer vacation!

Arbitrarily Voguish's Superb Summer Songlist:

1. Cat & Mouse - Nikki & Rich
2. Fun, Fun, Fun - The Beach Boys
3. Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club
4. Jamming - Bob Marley
5. Crying Blood - V.V. Brown
6. Your Love's A Drug - Leighton Meester
7. Mes Oreilles - Amylie
8. Good Day - Nappy Roots
9. Say Hey (I Love You) - Michael Franti & Spearhead
10. You Get What You Give - New Radicals
11. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
12. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
13. Time to Pretend - MGMT
14. Neighborhood - Sugar & Gold
15. 90210 - Wale

Photo via WeHeartIt

Hope you fancy the tunes...xx

1 comment:

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...