3.06.2011

Procrastinating... who me?

Those who know me know that I NEVER procrastinate. It is just not my style nor is it good for my stress level/sanity. That being said, I am somewhat procrastinating by writing this post instead of finishing my History essay (granted it is due on Wednesday). In any event, I just could not resist posting some pictures from the first half of my "Glam" weekend (Friday night was my dad's 50th birthday party and Saturday was my school's annual Father/Daughter Dinner Dance).

 HAWT MAWMA ON THE LEFT

 Trading Hearts
Pianist: JP Saxe, Drummer: Jack Emblem, Guitarist: Jesse Gold

I have been meaning to blog about this band for QUITE some time. To say that they are stellar would be an absolute understatement. These boys are so unbelievably talented. Their music has a sort of blues/soul/jazz/reggae feel with a hint of pop here and there. They have yet to be signed, however knowing their amazingness, that will be changing sometime in the near future. 

Be sure to check our their YouTube and Facebook pages, and purchase their three singles on iTunes: Good Thing We Lied, Pick Me Up, and Wishful Thinking.










What I'm wearing: Zara dress, Rick Owens shoes, unknown bracelet.

To be continued...xx

3 comments:

  1. Aw you look gorgeous, love your dress!

    http://luxecouture05.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh love your dress and I love zara!!!
    I add you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit and your hair is gorgeous! X


    blanche-neve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...