4.30.2013

Sliver of Silver

I am known by many as a girl who wears gold. It's not that I have anything against silver, it's just that when it comes to choosing a metallic, we all have our go-to lustre and my inclination happens to be gold. That being said, for all my time spent wearing gold, perhaps my sub-conscious effort to compensate was this past weekend, as I attended my high-school prom (with my handsome stud in tow) fully clad in silver raiment.

On me RACHEL COMEY dress, ROBERT CLERGERIE shoes
On him CANALI suit, GENE BAKER tie

Now that I'm catching on to this whole silver thing, I can't help but bat a lash at the marvellous array of silver shoes in Zara's latest collection. Perhaps the look may be a little intergalactic for some, but the brand has certainly produced a style for every occasion! Talk about variety - break me off a piece of THAT. 

SILVER
Details here
All shoes by Zara

Apologies for the burnish overload. xx

1 comment:

  1. You are stunning in silver and stud is dashing in his duds!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...