4.20.2013

Trekchella


Prior to my departure for Palm Springs, CA, I did not know what to expect of the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival other than a lot of rowdy hipsters, indie musicians, and some serious dry heat. Well, you can bet that after day one of my three-day festival weekend, I had already experienced all of what I just described and then some. Coachella was everything I'd hoped it be and more. From the crowds to the celebrities, the food to the art installations, the sunshine and of course, the music, I was certainly one happy camper (although, not literally like thousands of others who quite admirably "roughed it" in the desert sandstorm). I tried to give just a taste of my fabulous long weekend through the photos above, and be sure to click the sound button in the top left corner to hear a snippet of Theophilus London - one of my favourite performances. 

Some staple items in my weekend wardrobe:
FREE PEOPLE studded bag
FRYE boots
RAY-BAN sunnies
BRANDY MELVILLE ruffled shorts
TEMPERLEY LONDON headband

Some celebrity, musician, and fellow blogger sightings:
Solange
Whitney Port
Anna Sophia Robb
Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller
Aimee Song of Song of Style
Chiara Ferragni of The Blonde Salad
Paris & Nicky Hilton
Ashley Benson
Hilary Duff

And my favourite musical acts of the weekend:
Alt-J
James Blake
Wild Belle
Theophilus London
Vampire Weekend
Franz Ferdinand

For now, I will continue to watch the live stream of weekend 2 and do my best to relive my experience once more.

Until next year... xx.


1 comment:

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...