5.10.2013

Today I feel...

I am moody. Everyone that knows me will attest to the fact that whatever I am feeling, and whenever I am feeling it, I make it known. Perhaps it is rather obvious, though, because when I am sad, happy, anxious, frustrated, or pretty much feeling anything at all, my emotions usually culminate in an outpour of tears. I've learned to embrace the fact that I am that girl that cries all. the. time. However, I don't mean for my sensitive tear ducts to be depicted negatively, as I am definitely not a debbie downer or crabby pants sort of gal. I just can't help it - when the tears start flowin', they keep on flowin'! Now the reason I have embarked on the previous ramblings is because today I stumbled upon the latest items being added to my "when I grow up and can afford to buy myself nice things" wish list. Looky here: Alison Lou's collection of emoticon jewels. I am obsessing over these cleverly adorable gems and just wish I could somehow knock a couple numbers off their price tag! Maybe someday, I will be lucky enough to add these to my personal stock, such that I no longer have to tell people how I am feeling but rather just direct them to my neck, ear, ring or wrist bling. A girl can dream...




via Alison Lou

P.s. As I sit in Starbucks and write this post, I am feeling like a real blogger: on-the-go, latte in hand, sippin' and typin' like nobody's business. Just in case you were curious... 

P.p.s. Update: I just got even more excited by the fact that the video for this collection includes french background music and Jemima Kirke. Could it get any better?

How do U feel 2day? xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great collection. Love your post and can relate!!!! Be happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR POSTS, IM GLAD YOU'RE BACK ON POSTING ON A REGULAR BASIS NOW :)

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...