2.21.2010

Be italian

I really do not know how to describe these photos, other than, the girl is HAWT. I have alway been a huge fan of the jaw-dropping gorgeous and extraordinarily talented, Dakota Fanning. Her latest spread in Vogue Italia was incredibly fierce yet classy and stands, for me, as one of her best shoots to date. Though many believe Dakota does not do justice to the jet-black eyebrows that act as a constant in each photo, I must disagree and say, Dakota you work those brows girl!



                                                                           



Photos via Vogue Italia

What do you think of her look? xx.

2 comments:

  1. WOWWWW! Love the pix. The little girl is all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely agree with you -
    dakota definitely rocks those brows

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...