7.09.2010

Green wood and a big white "T"

The title above is a simple description of what my camp likes to call "the slope". The slope is a place where the camp can gather, and sit together while enjoying presentations, campfires, or just to socialize. I love the slope because I feel it is so original and distinct to just my camp and the feeling you get when you sit and ogle (new word thanks to my friend and blogger, Chelsea) at the tranquil view is simply mesmerizing. In honour of the slope, I have chosen to dedicate this post to items of clothing that are effortless and can easily be incorporated into one's everyday apparel.

James Perse Drawstring Cotton Cargo Shorts, $145

J. Crew Surplus Shirt Jacket, $78

Petit Bateau Organic Mariniere Sweater, $88

Ron Herman Capeline Sun Hat, $45

Current/Elliott Boyfriend Shorts, $191

Sit back, relax. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...