7.16.2010

Luck of the draw


On one of the many days I spent vegging on the couch after finishing school, I decided to play the music in my itunes library and keep clicking until I found a group of songs that worked well together. The result is the following playlist:

1. All Is Love - Karen O and The Kids
2. I Wanna Know Now - Xaphoon Jones
3. Suicide - The Raveonettes
4. Rain - Mika
5. What A Wonderful World This Could Be - Sam Cooke
6. Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra
7. Never Again - The Midway State
8. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
9. Ça Plane Pour Moi - Plastic Bertrand
10. Up Up & Away - KiD CuDi
11. Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machines

Shake your boot-ay!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...