10.29.2010

I kind of forgot to mention...

...that I went to NYC a couple weeks ago! Since I've been sick, I have spent a ton of time looking through my photos and I realized that I completely forgot to write a post about my trip! So, here is part 1 of my fabulous weekend away in the big citay.

The view from the reservoir in Central Park.

In Central Park with my BFF Sasha (in front) and her friend Diana. 

What I'm wearing:
Sasha's James Perse Cardigan
T by Alexander Wang Shirt
Current/Elliott Jeans
Little Burgundy Solemino Oxfords

Modeling in Dylan's Candy Bar with Sasha's friend, NED.

Rooftop with Sash.

What I'm wearing:
A.P.C. Striped Shirt
American Apparel Leggings
Little Burgundy Solemino Oxfords



RAINBOW COOKIES - TRY THEM! 

Sasha looking cute in shades of Brown - we are somewhere in between Nolita and Soho.

Just navigating...

Loved this street band... did I mention it happened to be John Lennons 70th Birthday weekend?

Sitting on the stoop.

What I'm wearing:
Ray-Ban clubmaster sunglasses
Longchamp bag
Bel Air Flowy Top

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...