3.02.2011

Glamourous

Look at her beaming like a true beauty queen. I loved Anne's look throughout this year's Oscar festivities as she just looked so classy, cool, and could not stop smiling! After recently watching the first, and epic I might add, Princess Diaries movie (one of my faves) I realized how far she has come! It is unreal to see how much she has changed over the years - the transformation is truly remarkable!


 Beginning the evening, Anne graced the red carpet in a ruby red Valentino gown.

Dress by Givenchy

 *my fave*
Tuxedo by Lanvin
Custom-made Swarovski-crystal Brian Atwood pumps

Beaded tassel gown by Oscar de la Renta

Dress by Atelier Versace

Dress by Armani Privé

Dress by Tom Ford

Dress by Vivienne Westwood

via JustJared and Fab Sugar 
Which look was your fave? xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey! We love your blog, and we would love for you to check out our blog! We are following you, but just in case, our blog is http://definitelymaybe26.blogspot.com/

    It would be amazing if you could follow us, and maybe put us in your "check em out" section of your blog!

    thanks, peace and love.
    xx Definitely, Maybe. aka daisy and pinkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tux was my fav! so glamourous! and I luuurve the shoes as well...she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely loved the Brian Atwood pumps for sure !

    but i just love ALL her looks in this years oscars !!

    it was so GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...