11.22.2011

Hip hip, hooray!

I apologize for the interruption delaying my "New York, NY" trilogy, but I have some very exciting news to share. Today, yes that is right, TODAY - November 22nd, 2011 - is my two-year "blogaversary"! I cannot believe I have made it this far, but I know none of this would be possible without you, my dear readers!

What better way to celebrate than to attend the Intermix opening party tonight hosted by The Coveteur and with a special musical appearance by Theophilus London? I'm just going to go scream in my closet now: a) because I'm inexplicably excited and b) because I have no idea what to wear. More details to come on that, but for now, enjoy my little two-year transformation tribute below.

Hint: Watch it fullscreen 

Thank you x 1000000000000. xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on two wonderfully stylish years Devyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY favorite blog.....love your tribute!!! Happy anniversary and keep up the blogging!!!! LOVE YOUR style and your writing!!!

    You are arbitrarily cooool!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...