11.19.2011

New York, NY (I)

This past 11/11/11 weekend, I travelled with my mom and sister for a girls weekend in the Big Apple. Obviously, shopping was a given, but we also hit-up a few shows. If you're in New York before March, DEFINITELY check out Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Well, I guess if you're a die hard musical fan maaaaybe you won't love it seeing as there is not much depth to the plot, and few if any original songs. BUT, if you're like me - a girl who just wants to have fun (ha, that's in the show) - you'll be in costume, muscle, disco tunes heaven. 

I also saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring The Rockettes. It was a glitzy, glammy, classic New York City show experience. Of course, I would say check it out if you have the opportunity but note the title: Christmas Spectacular. So if you're interested, head on down to the Empire city before time runs out!

In any event, enough about shows, it's time for what really matters here...
COMME des GARÇONS

MATHILDA sweater, AMERICAN APPAREL collared sleeveless tank, SILENCE + NOISE jacket, black leggings, FOREVER 21 boots, HOLT RENFREW hat, JUICY COUTURE necklace




YVES SAINT LAURENT ring




COURRĂˆGES jackets 


MATHILDA sweater, AMERICAN APPAREL collared sleeveless tank






TOSHOP leggings, WILFRED blouse, ADRIENNE LANDAU coat, RICK OWENS boots, GIVENCHY bag (seen above)

Stay tuned, mes amies. xx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE NYC and your blog!!! Keep it coming.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dev I am so jealous of your leopard print coat! I've wanted one just like it forever!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...