11.27.2011

New York, NY (III)

Here we are, ladies and gents - the third and final instalment of New York photographs.










CITIZENS OF HUMANITY jeans, COMME DES GARÇONS sweater, AMERICAN APPAREL collared sleeveless tank, ADRIENNE LANDAU fur, FOREVER 21 boots






ADRIENNE LANDAU fur, MATHILDA sweater, AMERICAN APPAREL collared sleeveless tank, leggings, RICK OWENS booties, GIVENCHY bag



CYNTHIA ROWLEY ax necklace 
I must add that since I've been home, I have received an overwhelming number of comments that one or more of the following:
a) What is the significance of the ax?
b) Are you an ax murderer?
c) Do you like chopping trees?


TOPSHOP leggings

Toodeloo. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...