12.06.2011

Hellur

Yo, yo, yo-eyyyy. Alright, I think that's enough of that! I'm here to share with you what seems to be the trendiest garments at the moment. Do we have any guesses as to what that may be?

Anything? Anything, at all? Sheesh, lousy crowd today, eh?

Well, hopefully the clothes from H&M x Versace will get you talking. If you haven't already seen them on the likes of Kanye West or Theophilus London, you're certainly in for a treat.





(Due to improper fit, I only ended up keeping the jacket and leggings above)
















Haaaaay, just photographin'...


TeHeeHeeHee. xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow Dev I can't believe you got some pieces from the collection! Love the pants! Did you know that Marni is next up to collaborate with H&M in March?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so cool how you have all this stuff ! i was expecting you to get the red dress or even the silver heels or the tube top !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU are a lucky versace vixen!!! Love your photos.....colors and pieces are so fabulous cool!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...