4.07.2012

Spearheads

As summer approaches, days elongate, and outerwear shifts from parkas to jean jackets, I find myself feeling more and more delighted by images that give off a sort of summery warmth. In case you've yet to decipher, I will be sharing a snippet of said images, in part because I feel it is only selfish to keep them to myself, but also as a method of stalling while I collect and organize photographs from my dream-worthy trip to Paris (pronounced, in this context, pair-ee). I invite you to sit back, relax, and unwind into summer mode.











via Tumblr, FashionGoneRogue, National Geographic

1 comment:

  1. Spring is in the H-AIR! love the pix!!!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...