6.12.2013

Tea Time

In the past week, I have attended two teas for two separate occasions. This past Sunday was a mother/daughter tea in honour of my upcoming graduation. I just love when I get the chance to dress up and paint the town with my stylish mum (who can be seen photographed below). The second tea was for my friend's birthday and was a splendid afternoon filled with my ladies, miniature sandwiches, scones, dainty tea pots and floral china. Nothing beats tea time and the fabulous outfits of which it calls for!


Mum ISABEL MARANT pants, MARNI shoes, COURRÈGES sweater
Dot (a.k.a. me) OPENING CEREMONY dress, ROBERT CLERGERIE shoes




VINCE dress, DANNIJO bangle, TARA JARMON earrings, ROBERT CLERGERIE shoes, VINTAGE bag


No comments:

Post a Comment

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...