6.06.2013

Still Carried Away

Fifteen years ago today marks the day that the most stylish and female friendly show came on air. While it has been almost my entire lifetime since the start of Sex and the City, it lives on as a classic for many women in terms of the issues the characters raised, things Carrie relentlessly wonders about, New York City culture, and of course, the fashion. Carrie Bradshaw will forever remain one of my fashion icons as her fearless outfit concoctions and bold statements never fail to inspire. Although I was not yet of an appropriate age to watch the premiere fifteen years ago, I hope I can make up for it with this post and the number of time I have rewatched all six seasons since it's fateful start in 1998. A little walk down memory lane... 








"I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet." xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on our most fabulous TV series' anniversary! I can never get sick of watching each & every episode even if it was the 50th time xP And I couldn't agree more of Carrie Bradshaw always being the fearless fashion icon!
    www.speakstyleandrock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a dedicated fan.....channeling Carrie but not as fearless! Love the show, the style and all it represented! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the perfect post!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...