9.23.2013

I Prefer Movies

But that doesn't mean these red carpet show stoppers didn't make me question my bias towards films...

CLAIR DANES
Armani Privé
To be honest, not a huge fan of the hair and makeup combo with the dress, but the dress itself is TD4 (to die for).

 ROSE BYRNE
Calvin Klein Collection
Prim and proper as a Britt should be.

KIERNAN SHIPKA
Delpozo
Flirty, fun, fresh, and floral - what more could you want from a young star?

 MORENA BACCARIN 
Nothing like a baby bump bombshell...in red...

 ALLISON WILLIAMS
Ralph Lauren
I mean, she just makes it look easy. 

And my pick for best dressed...

 TAYLOR SCHILLING
Thakoon

Apologies for the brevity in this post, I must return to watching Homeland...

Xx.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing picks......the dresses take my breath away. Love Taylor and the gown is beyond!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...