10.28.2010

Fab Finds

Here are a few other things I loved from Spring/Summer collections:

Carven

Love the backpack and the collar!!

3.1 Phillip Lim
 Blue leather = great use of colour


Burberry Prorsum

 Boy Band of Outsiders

The sunglasses in the two pictures above are so quaint and adorable.

Just like the name, everything looks boy-ish... perfection. 

Salvatore Ferragamo
Looks like a fancier version of the running/track short... don't you think?

Chanel
Forget the outfit, LOOK AT THAT UMBRELLA!

Shoes. OMG.

I had to... it is just the cutest thing EVER.

So classy.

The End. xx

1 comment:

  1. IN LOVE WITH BOY BAND, MAN AND LITTLE BOY!!! ALL AWESOME.....CLOTHES DROOL-WORTHY TOO!!

    ReplyDelete

My favourite part of having a blog is knowing others read my foolish thoughts. I'd love to hear from you folks...